THE WITCHER 3: WILD HUNT – PATCH FROM V1.21 TO V1.22
Original Size: 2.7 GB
Repack Size: 327 MB
The patch supports only the version of the game v1.21 from GOG (and repack on its basis) and does not work for versions of Steam and Galaxy!
Before installing the patch, copy the file “Check your v1.21 installation.bat” and the folder “MD5”
In the root of the game, then run “Check your v1.21 installation.bat”
If after checking the marking of bad / missing files will be just opposite the language * .w3speech / *. W3strings, which you did not have – you can install the patch. The same applies to the files metadata.store and metadata.store.stamp, they are installed again, and not patched.
If there are discrepancies in other files – this patch does not suit you, look for the official GOG on 2.7 GB to install.
The patch is based on the official GOG-patch 1.22
The path to the game is taken from the GOG-branch of the registry (you can change it manually)
Significantly improved compression (from cumulative 2.7 GB to 327 MB)
Installation of the patch takes ~ 10-30 minutes and depends on the number of cores of the processor and the load on the hard disk / SSD
At the time of installation, the patch requires 13-24 GB of free space (depends on the number of installed voice files you have)
Optionally, the patch can save the modified files in the _BACKUP folder along with the REG files to roll back the changes in the registry
Optionally, the patch can remove garbage files in the folder “content \ patch0 \”
After installation, the option to check the checksums of all files is available to make sure that the patch is installed correctly
If you have errors during installation (especially Xdelta or Unarc.dll), try the following:
- Recross the torrent! – for example, in uTorrent, you need to select a game, press stop, right-click and select Force re-check.
- Make sure that there are no Russian or other non-Latin letters in your Windows username – only Latin letters and numbers are allowe
- Disable the antivirus – it can falsely trigger on the medication, either it will interrupt the installation of the repack, or simply will not let the game run
- Disable UAC – it can block unpack / build programs inside the installer
- Make sure that the virtual memory size (swap file) is at least as large as physical memory, or twice as much.
- Make sure that you have enough space on the target hard disk, as well as on the disk with temporary Windows files.
- Try to install the game NOT on the C: drive, or vice versa – ON the C: drive, if not installed on the other – the right thing in Windows is this …
- Look, whether there is not in a system folder Windows (and more deeply) a file unarc.dll. If it is, delete it
- Run the installer with the rights, as shown in the picture (the “Properties” menu when you right-click on the file):